Awning windows are perfect for openings where additional protection is required from the weather. Structural and air leakage performance ratings exceed the DP-50 coastal requirements. Sashes open easily with a fold-down crank handle and offer a clear view of the outdoors while providing maximum ventilation.
Awning windows are available in both horizontal and vertical designs, awning windows are offered in combinations of both fixed and operable units, allowing for optimum functionality and style. Screen included.
When it comes to choosing the perfect windows for your home, the color of your windows is just as important as their style and functionality. Wood and vinyl windows offer a vast array of color options to complement your home’s exterior and interior décor.
With wood windows, you can choose from a range of natural wood finishes, which can enhance the warmth and richness of your home’s aesthetic.
On the other hand, vinyl windows come in a variety of colors, which can suit any home style and design. Whether you prefer the traditional elegance of wood or the modern simplicity of vinyl, you’ll find the perfect color to make your windows stand out and enhance your home’s curb appeal.
Prown’s offers both vinyl and wood-clad vinyl windows.
Vinyl windows are strong, durable, energy efficient, aesthetically appealing, and require little maintenance.
Wood-clad vinyl allows you to choose between several factory- finished paint and stain colors to complement your homes’ unique style.
• Energy Performance Glass
• 7/8” metallic Titanium soft-coat LowE coating
• Weather stripping
• Insulated Glass System
• Full interlock at the meeting rail virtually eliminates air infiltration
• NFRC certified so you know that you are getting efficiency you paid for
• EnergyStar certified
Security & Craftsmanship
• Welded master frame and sashes for optimum strength at each corner of the frame and sash
• Extruded screen frame with internal metal corner keys for strength and durability
• Multi-chamber uPVC frame and sash extrusions create insulation through dead air space
• Structural silicone glazing adds strength by bonding glass together
• Streamlined low profile locks